Get $100 in FREE GM Accessories
Discover how much we appreciate you as a customer when you enroll in My GM Rewards. It’s free to join and allows you to earn and redeem points on a wide array of GM products and services. Points add up quickly. In fact, you’ll automatically receive 1,000 points just for enrolling — and we’re just getting started.
Earn 20,000 points ($100 value) on new vehicle leases or purchases, which can be redeemed toward accessories, paid vehicle services and more. Plus, get points for paid service, connected services and OnStar® plans, and many others.
Use points toward accessories, paid service, new vehicles and more. It’s our way of saying thanks!
To enroll or find Out More about getting $100 in FREE GM Accessories on our Website.
Chevrolet makes a great showing at this years 2019 Detroit Auto Show. Watch this video to see all the latest models.
The 2019 Detroit Auto Show is also offering additional rebates on our most popular models. And, just announced today…the addition of FLEX CASH! Flex Cash is additional cash back that is good in addition to all other incentives but you’ve got to hurry. When we run out of FLEX CASH there is no more and the offer expires. So, the early bird gets the FLEX CASH!
Want to see these wonderful Chevrolet models in person? Visit our dealership located in Aurora, IL on the corner of Route 30 and Route 34 where Aurora meets Oswego, IL. We’ve got over 450 vehicles in stock to choose from. Call our customer care team at 630-898-9630 and we’ll make sure your vehicle of choice is cleaned, gassed and parked in our heated facility, ready for your inspection.
Ron Westphal Chevrolet is a family-owned dealership serving the Aurora, Oswego and Yorkville communities for over 30 years!
Thanks for looking at our video about the 2019 Detroit Auto Show. Hope to see you soon.
Receive an additional $750 OFF MSRP on our most popular models.
2019 Chevrolet Auto Show incentives
We have a wide selection of Chevrolet Silverado models (both new 2018 and 2019 old body style and 2019 new body style) in stock to choose from.
Select a new 2019 Chevrolet Trax for as low as $16,027* or how about a family-sized Traverse? Haul up to 8 passengers for only $29,737.*
Traverse 2019 Chevrolet Auto Show incentives
Check out all the features (see below) you get on this new 2019 Chevrolet Traverse stock # N29410. Call our Customer Care Team at 630-898-9630 to arrange a V.I.P. demonstration drive.
- 8-passenger seating
- Provides a 2-3-3 configuration for optimum passenger capacity and comfort
- Second row 60/40 split flat-folding 3-passenger bench seat
- Second row passenger-side seat features SmartSlide allowing quick and easy access to third row seating area with a simple pull of a lever
- Third row 60/40 split flat-folding 3-passenger bench seat
- Front bucket seats
- Seat trim, Premium Cloth
- Manual 60/40 split-folding third row bench seat
- Can fold one or both sides down
- Adds cargo- and passenger-carrying versatility to your vehicle
- 2-way adjustable front head restraints
- Easily adjust up or down, giving you the comfort you expect
- 2-way adjustable rear head restraints
- Second and third row outboard seating positions
- Front center console
- Keep valuables and smaller items secure
- Dual cupholders
- Large lit bin with removable tray
- Carpeted floor covering
- Matches your vehicle floor carpet color
- Carpeted floor mats
- All rows
- Helps protect your interior from road debris and the elements
- Engineered to fit your vehicle perfectly
- Color-keyed to match the interior
- Steering wheel, urethane
- Manual tilt and telescoping steering column
- Allows the driver to adjust the steering wheel up or down, and the steering column forward or back
- Provides extra comfort when entering or exiting the vehicle
- Steering-wheel mounted controls
- Allow the driver to easily operate the audio system, phone interface and cruise controls
- Controls are positioned intuitively to make them convenient and easy to use
- 3.5″ diagonal Driver Information Center
- Provides key vehicle information, such as vehicle speed, fuel range, average fuel economy, tire pressure, oil life, trip odometer and warning
- 8-point digital compass
- Located in the Driver Information Center
- Power windows with driver and front passenger express-down
- Quickly lowers the window with the touch of a button
- Power door locks
- Allows you to lock and unlock doors easily whether it’s from the driver or front passenger seat or from outside using the key fob
- Lockout protection helps you avoid locking keys in the vehicle
- Keyless Open
- Locks and unlocks your vehicle’s doors without having to use the key fob, increasing security and convenience
- Lockout protection helps you avoid locking keys in the vehicle
- Cruise control
- Maintains a steady speed while driving
- Automatically disengages when the vehicle’s traction control system needs to limit wheelspin on slippery surfaces or when the StabiliTrak® stability control system detects an oncoming skid
- Set and resume speed functions
- Steering-wheel mounted controls to easily maintain and manage cruising speed
- Remote panic alarm
- Use to assist in an emergency situation or help in locating your vehicle
- Theft-deterrent unauthorized entry system
- Sounds the horn and flashes the turn signals when someone attempts to open the vehicle without the proper key or remote transmitter
- Helps deter unauthorized entry, helping to protect your vehicle and its contents
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Automatically maintains the selected temperatures for the driver, front passenger and rear seat passengers
- Auxiliary controls in the rear of the cabin include air delivery mode and temperature up/down settings
- Sensors strategically located around the vehicle constantly monitor the temperature, including solar heating from the windows
- Interior humidity sensor
- Continuously reads the temperature and humidity inside the vehicle
- Automatically adjusts airflow to match the individual climate settings for both the driver and front passenger
- Rear window defogger
- Helps to keep your rear view clear
- Utilizes a warming grid to remove fog or frost from the rear window
- Rear heat duct
- Provide additional cabin comfort for rear occupants
- Inside rearview manual day/night mirror
- Adjust the tilt of the mirror to help reduce glare during nighttime driving
- Umbrella holders
- Located in front door pockets
- Driver and front passenger visors with illuminated mirrors
- Interior lighting
- Theater dimming and delayed entry/exit lighting as you enter or leave the vehicle
- Overhead courtesy lamp
- Dual reading lights
- Second row reading lamps integrated into dome light
- Illuminated entry and exit feature
- Door and tailgate activated switches
- Cargo area
- 10 total cupholders
- Cargo storage, tray under rear floor
- 3.6L V6 engine
- 310 hp @ 6800 rpm
- 266 lb-ft of torque at 2800 rpm
- Variable Valve Timing and Spark Ignition Direct Injection
- Includes Start-Stop technology that helps save fuel by automatically shutting off the engine when the car comes to a stop and the brake pedal is pressed; the engine restarts on its own when the brake is let up
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- Electronically controlled transmission with overdrive and Driver Shift Control
- Smooth, effortless automatic shifting
- E10 fuel capable
- Allows your vehicle to operate on a fuel mixture of 10% ethanol and 90% gasoline that is sold in many parts of the country
- Automatic Stop/Start
- At complete stops, when drivers keep their foot on the brake pedal, and under certain conditions, the engine shuts off
- When drivers remove their foot from the brake, the engine automatically restarts
- Traction Mode Select
- Allows you to select how your vehicle responds and adapts to various driving conditions
- It allows for real-time control based on changing conditions
- 3.49 axle ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps battery
- Maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- 170-amp alternator
- 6,160 lbs. GVWR
- When properly equipped; includes weight of vehicle, passengers, cargo and equipment
- Ride and Handling suspension
- Fully independent suspension is tuned for a smooth ride and optimum handling
- MacPherson strut coil spring front suspension with a large stabilizer bar and side-load-compensated front strut modules
- Includes an independent 5-link rear suspension
- 4-wheel antilock disc brakes
- Help reduce wheel lockup and maintain steering control during hard braking on most slippery surfaces
- Electronic parking brake
- Takes the place of the manual foot actuated parking brake
- Activated by the simple touch of a switch and can be operated even when the ignition is turned off
- Brake is automatically set if the system senses the vehicle is parked on a steep incline
- Capless fuel fill
- Helps keep your hands clean of dirt and fuel during fill ups
- Creates an air-tight seal around the fuel-pump nozzle when the nozzle is fully inserted and latched
- Road emergency tool kit
- Contains a jack and lug nut wrench for changing flat tires
- Helps keep you prepared for the unexpected
- Chevrolet Infotainment System with 7″ diagonal color touch-screen
- 7″ diagonal color touch-screen for customizing and managing entertainment and vehicle feature settings
- Bluetooth® streaming audio for music and select phones
- Apple CarPlay™ capability for compatible phones
- Android Auto™ capability for compatible phones
- Voice-activated technology for radio and phone
- USB port(s)to play stored audio files through your vehicle’s audio system
- Auxiliary jack for connecting portable media devices
- USB ports
- 6 standard USB ports with 2 in each row
- Built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot
- A strong connection to the Internet for up to 7 devices
- Includes Data Trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first)
- Active Noise Cancellation
- This technology blocks and absorbs sound, as well as dampens and eliminates vibrations, helping to leave outside noise where it belongs
Thanks for reading about 2019 Chevrolet Auto Show incentives. If we can be of any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
*Plus tax, license and fees. Includes all available incentives. Good through 2.28.19.
An all-electric future may not be so bad after all.
Last November Chevrolet unveiled something rather unique, the all-electric eCOPO Camaro. With 700 hp and 600 lb-ft of instant torque on tap, this drag racer is powered by a pair of electric motors which gets its juice from a 32 kWh battery pack. An automatic gearbox distributes all of that power to the same solid rear axle found in the regular production COPO Camaro drag racers.
The last time we the visually saw and heard the eCOPO Camaro was when Chevy released its own video of a silent burnout. We described the moment as “sounding like a vacuum cleaner.” Look, it’s one of the disadvantages when ditching internal combustion for electricity, but the actual drag race results speak for themselves.
Today, another video has been posted online showing the 2019 eCOPO Camaro doing its first run ever and, to our great enjoyment, it even popped a wheelie. We’re also being told it only used roughly 80 percent of its total power for its first run. Imagine it at full power and, in future model years, with numerous upgrades. As we said back in November, full electrification doesn’t sound completely terrible, only different. It’s just something we’re going to have to get used to.
But the eCOPO Camaro’s first time specs are very impressive: it completed the quarter-mile in 10.142 seconds at 130.85 mph. Imagine where these figures will be once Chevy’s engineers work out any kinks. After all, the eCOPO Camaro is only a concept, for now. Chevrolet has said it might offer electric crate motors like the one used here at some point down the line, but this still is not confirmed.
Still, the eCOPO Camaro could become a production drag racer in the very near future. Given GM’s previous announcements regarding its intent to become a global leader in all-electric powertrains, don’t be surprised to see concept become reality.
Looking for a gas engine Camaro? Call our Customer Care Team or visit our website 24/7.
Source: Watch The Electric Chevrolet eCOPO Camaro Pop A Glorious Wheelie