Looking for the latest automotive technology? We’ve got it all right here at Ron Westphal Chevrolet in Aurora, IL.
- The Chevy Malibu & several other 2017 models offer an available Teen Driver feature that encourages your kids to drive safety even when you are not in the car with them.
- Many Chevy models feature MyLink Color Touch-Screen with Apple Car Play and Android Auto. This allows you to transfer select phone apps such as Google Maps on to the large screen on your vehicle. You can even view your Go-Pro pictures on your MyLink Screen.
- 2017 Tahoe’s The in-vehicle Wi-Fi system now allows devices to wirelessly project onto the vehicle’s screens using Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) technology. Only one device can wirelessly project at a time.
- Chevrolet is the first and only car company to bring built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi®2 to cars, trucks and crossovers. When your car is running, you’ll have a more powerful connection than a smartphone or mobile hotspot. It’s a fast and reliable connection that doesn’t depend on your mobile device’s battery. It’s automatically on after initial setup and ready to connect up to seven devices.
- Many new Chevrolet models allow you to send and receive texts, all without taking your hands from the steering wheel.
- Nearly all Chevrolet vehicles feature Bluetooth with handsfree driving and voice recognition.
- Lane departure warning, front collision alert and side blind zone alert are becoming available on many different GM models.
- My Chevrolet Mobile App allows you to send destinations to your available navigation system, view diagnostic information and set parking reminders from virtually anywhere. You can also remotely start your vehicle and lock/unlock your doors.
- Look for low-speed automatic braking and adaptive cruise control being available on more models than ever before.
Find out more
- Call our Customer Care Team today at 630-898-9630 to discover all the latest Chevrolet has to offer. Or, visit our website.