Chevy Vega car delivery in the 70’s. Cars packed on trains like upside down sardines. Who knew?
Hope you enjoy this #mannequin challenge video. We had a blast doing it. Car dealers, salespeople and the like have many stereotypes associated with them. I believe we just scratched the surface in this video.
Thanks to all who participated. After all, if you can’t laugh at yourselves, who can you laugh at?
Shop for your perfect new or pre-owned vehicle on our website anytime.
If you would like to contact our customer care team drop by our showroom or call us now at 630-898-9630.
Want to see more videos? Visit our YouTube page. Thanks!
Hey, do you think if we added a couple more fans we could get a Chevy Spark to fly? LOL!
Flying Hammocks…I don’t know what they are saying, but I think we could all use a flying hammock don’t you?
Originally found on http://i.imgur.com/AVmxAK1.gifv
Diesel truck sale — Check out this nearly new 2016 beefy beauty with only 5,558 miles! View Used Diesel
Diesel truck sale — Rather have brand new? We’ve lowered the bottom line on those too. View New Chevy Silverado 2500 and 3500 models.
Want to see it all? Visit www.WestphalChevy.com anytime.
Diesel engines differ from gasoline engines in important ways. To see a diesel engine in action and learn the mechanics of how diesel engines intake and compress air see below.
In theory, diesel engines and gasoline engines are quite similar. They are both internal combustion engines designed to convert the chemical energy available in fuel into mechanical energy. This mechanical energy moves pistons up and down inside cylinders. The pistons are connected to a crankshaft, and the up-and-down motion of the pistons, known as linear motion, creates the rotary motion needed to turn the wheels of a car forward.
Both diesel engines and gasoline engines covert fuel into energy through a series of small explosions or combustions. The major difference between diesel and gasoline is the way these explosions happen. In a gasoline engine, fuel is mixed with air, compressed by pistons and ignited by sparks from spark plugs. In a diesel engine, however, the air is compressed first, and then the fuel is injected. Because air heats up when it’s compressed, the fuel ignites.
For more view source: http://auto.howstuffworks.com/diesel1.htm
BTW-our Veteran’s Day Bonus Cash Back Event is still going on now through Monday! Call our Customer Care Team at 630-898-9630 to schedule your demonstration drive or visit us online!
Our Halloween Sales Event is going on NOW! Visit our Website to browse our inventory.
- Or call our Customer Care Team at 630-898-9630. They’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have, email you a quick price-quote or schedule a test drive.
All colors, options, trim levels and more. You name it, we got it. We’re overstocked and ready to let go of our inventory at rock bottom prices.
We have new 2016 and 2017 models in stock to choose from. And, for even more savings, don’t forget about our giant selection of late-model GM Certified Pre-Owned vehicles.
- GM Certified=No Worries. Each GM Certified vehicle passes an extensive 172 point service inspection and comes with 2 warranties backed by GM.
- Call our Customer Care Team at 630-898-9630 for details.
Visit Ron Westphal Chevrolet for the October Chevy Cruze and Malibu Overstock Bailout
- Ron Westphal Chevy in located in Kendall county in Aurora, IL. We are on the corner of routes 30 and 34 (Odgen Ave.) approx. 10 minutes from Fox Valley Westfield Mall. Plainfield, Montgomery, Oswego and Naperville are located within 5 minutes of our dealership. We are close to Joliet, Bolingbrook, Sugar Grove and Elburn.
- And, with over 200 Cruze and Malibu in stock to choose from, why go anywhere else?
Looking for the latest automotive technology? We’ve got it all right here at Ron Westphal Chevrolet in Aurora, IL.
- The Chevy Malibu & several other 2017 models offer an available Teen Driver feature that encourages your kids to drive safety even when you are not in the car with them.
- Many Chevy models feature MyLink Color Touch-Screen with Apple Car Play and Android Auto. This allows you to transfer select phone apps such as Google Maps on to the large screen on your vehicle. You can even view your Go-Pro pictures on your MyLink Screen.
- 2017 Tahoe’s The in-vehicle Wi-Fi system now allows devices to wirelessly project onto the vehicle’s screens using Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) technology. Only one device can wirelessly project at a time.
- Chevrolet is the first and only car company to bring built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi®2 to cars, trucks and crossovers. When your car is running, you’ll have a more powerful connection than a smartphone or mobile hotspot. It’s a fast and reliable connection that doesn’t depend on your mobile device’s battery. It’s automatically on after initial setup and ready to connect up to seven devices.
- Many new Chevrolet models allow you to send and receive texts, all without taking your hands from the steering wheel.
- Nearly all Chevrolet vehicles feature Bluetooth with handsfree driving and voice recognition.
- Lane departure warning, front collision alert and side blind zone alert are becoming available on many different GM models.
- My Chevrolet Mobile App allows you to send destinations to your available navigation system, view diagnostic information and set parking reminders from virtually anywhere. You can also remotely start your vehicle and lock/unlock your doors.
- Look for low-speed automatic braking and adaptive cruise control being available on more models than ever before.
Find out more
- Call our Customer Care Team today at 630-898-9630 to discover all the latest Chevrolet has to offer. Or, visit our website.
“I think there’s water in the carburetor.”
“How do you know?” said the husband scornfully. “You don’t even know what the carburetor is.”
“I’m telling you,” repeated the wife, “I ‘m sure there’s water in the carburetor.”
“We’ll see,” mocked the husband. “Let me check it out. Where’s the car?”
“In the swimming pool.”