2017 Cruze hatchback specs and pictures
We just received another shipment of hatchbacks! 2017 Cruze hatchback specs and pictures from Ron Westphal Chevy.
The 2017 Cruze hatchback features a different roof and rear end design – including wraparound tail lamps and a built-in spoiler on the upper portion of the lift gate.
Cruze h/b opens to offer 22.7 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seat.
Fold down the rear seat to get additional cargo space that expands to 47.2 cubic feet.
The Cruze H/B backend isn’t technically refrigerated though, although the air conditioning does blast icy-cold and if you crank it up, I guarantee you’ll be saying “Brrrrrr” in no time.
Cruze Hatchback Engine and Fuel Economy
Drive an automatic Cruze H/B to get a 38 mpg hwy fuel economy rating or switch to a smooth shifting 6-speed manual transmission to pick up 2 more mpg @ a 40 mpg rating.
You’ll enjoy driving the 1.4L turbo engine. It puts out a lively 153 horsepower and is fun to drive in town and on the open road.
Cruze Hatchback Features
– Segment-exclusive standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility via the MyLink radio systems and available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot
– More standard safety features than any other compact car – including Corolla and Civic – with available adaptive features including Lane Keep Assist, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Side Blind Zone Alert and Rear Park Assist
– Available Teen Driver feature helps support safe driving habits and offers driving statistics for parents
– Standard 1.4L turbo engine with direct injection and Stop/Start technologies, electric power steering and, on Premier models, a Z-link rear suspension
– Interior with midsize-level roominess, including two inches greater rear legroom than Ford Focus and Hyundai Elantra
– Available features include a heated steering wheel, heated front and rear seats, Athens leather-appointed seating surfaces, true French seams and halogen projector-beam headlamps with LED signature lighting.